Bookings/Reservations guide lines for
Kibale Guest Cottages:
- 1. Booking office
Bookings for accommodation shall be accepted in writing to our
reservation office in Kampala or at the cottages. All phone call bookings
should be followed by a confirmation in writing.
- 2. Advance booking
Advance booking beyond one year shall be accepted at the set
rates for that particular year. Failure to do so will mislead the clients of
the actual rate to quote.
- 3. Availability
The reservation office shall avail information on the rooms
booked and actual confirmed to management a month in advance for planning
- 4. Payment
- Full payment should be effected at
least 33 days to date of arrival. Failure to do so will lead to cancellation of
booking and KGC reserves the right to sell to any other customer.
- The acceptable payment methods are;
Cash (Uganda shillings, Us dollars),
Bank transfers (net of bank charges),
Bank cheques (net of bank charges).
- All the above at the prevailing
exchange rate set by KGC.
- All payments done by cash should be
deposited by the cashier to KGC bank account.
- 5. Block bookings
Block booking can be accepted 2 years in advance but clients
should confirm 6 months prior to the booked date if they will utilize the
rooms. Failure to do so, KGC reserves to right to open the blocked dates. A
reminder will be sent 6 months in advance to the clients who block booked the
- 6. Cancellation
KGC may refund certain amounts of money when a
booking is cancelled as indicated below. Cancellation will be made in writing.
On cancellation, the following applies;
- 34 days in advance, no charge
- 22 to 30 days prior to arrival, 10%
- 21 to 8 days prior to arrival, 20%
- 7 to 2 days prior to arrival, 60%
- 48 to 0 hrs prior to arrival, 100%
- 7. Room rates / prices [Please send us an e-mail for latest price inquiries/confirmations]
- KGC rates are VAT inclusive. Room rates shall be reviewed and communicated two (2) years in advance to the reservation officers / clients. The prices are subject to change and reference should always be made to the published tariff list posted at the points of sale to verify the correct fee.
- The rates shall be quoted in Full board and Bed and breakfast only. However, if one wants a Half board service, 15$ will be deducted on a double room and 7 $ on a single.
1. 8. Check out time is 10:00am. Beyond that, a 30% fee will be charged.